Hello Awkward Hello Awkward

I had this experience once. My name is Bobby, and i was at the mall one day. I heard someone calling "Bobby!" and i stood up to see who it was. The guy walked past and to a table behind me. Yep.

Sister deletes Zelda save Sister deletes Zelda save

......I felt the same way when my stupid little brother saved over my pokemon Red. I had a glitched level 101 Blastoise that knew clamp, Surf, Withdraw and Hydro pump........IT KNEW CLAMP....Blastoise cant learn clamp...... I still havent forgiven him for that

Valhalla Knights 2 Valhalla Knights 2

epic

It is just awesome. I believe that this could be much more than just on tv. Depending on if you develop the story anymore, and who you talk to, you could potentially turn it into a full length big screen movie. Anyway, it is still awesome

Space Paws (Alpha 0.38.2) Space Paws (Alpha 0.38.2)

In case anyone couldn't get it, Diary password is 2060392010 .Liked the game and I want to see more

TaifunRiders responds:

Thanks for the 5/5 ;)
Glad you like it!

Space Paws (Alpha 0.25.1) Space Paws (Alpha 0.25.1)

I think I understand the diary puzzle but I just cant seem to answer it right. Other than that I really like the game so far

Adventure High 0.16 Adventure High 0.16

I like Adventure High a lot. One thing I found is that if you use confusion on Julia when she lifts her shirt she stays like that permanently. Not complaining or anything. This game definately has a lot of potential. Keep it coming!

HypnoChanger responds:

I guess she forgot to put her shirt back down in her confusion. ;)

I should probably fix it so her avatar returns to normal next time you talk to her at least though. xD I am working on the next update now, so this version is pretty much 'locked in' now. But I will have that fixed in the next version.

Fatality. Fatality.