Adventure High 0.40 Adventure High 0.40

I have been playing Adventure High since the beginning and I really like it. One question, will it be possible to name/customize the character? I'm not talking about big changes, just something like another hair color

HypnoChanger responds:

Unfortunately, I have too many instances of the player's name being in plain text to change it to dynamic text that you can input. As well, while I would like to allow for customization of the player, it would require all the art in every CG that involves the protagonist to be redrawn. That would be extremely expensive even for a small change like hair color.

Space Paws (Alpha 0.38.2) Space Paws (Alpha 0.38.2)

In case anyone couldn't get it, Diary password is 2060392010 .Liked the game and I want to see more

TaifunRiders responds:

Thanks for the 5/5 ;)
Glad you like it!

Space Paws (Alpha 0.25.1) Space Paws (Alpha 0.25.1)

I think I understand the diary puzzle but I just cant seem to answer it right. Other than that I really like the game so far

Adventure High 0.16 Adventure High 0.16

I like Adventure High a lot. One thing I found is that if you use confusion on Julia when she lifts her shirt she stays like that permanently. Not complaining or anything. This game definately has a lot of potential. Keep it coming!

HypnoChanger responds:

I guess she forgot to put her shirt back down in her confusion. ;)

I should probably fix it so her avatar returns to normal next time you talk to her at least though. xD I am working on the next update now, so this version is pretty much 'locked in' now. But I will have that fixed in the next version.

hangnun hangnun

I really like all of the failed events. My favorite is where the nun shoots the guy and celebrates by waving her guns in the air

Crusoe Had It Easy (18+) Crusoe Had It Easy (18+)

I really like it. Tge game's story was interesting and it's a plus that you can get multiple endings. One issue though. Censoring. -2 stars

marblesyrup responds:

Sorry about that. Japanese artist, not much we can do. Our next game will be uncensored though.

Halo® top down shooter Halo® top down shooter

One suggestion. Make it an upgrade game. Make the player earn money by killing the flood and upgrade their weapon. Start off with the pistol and make the top weapon the rocket launcher or Spartan laser. This way, i would spend more than 5 minutes playing it.

Pico Sim Date &amp;lt;3 Pico Sim Date <3

I played both of the other Pico sim date games, and i really like this one too. I would suggesat adding a kissing animation like what was in Pico sim date 2. Also I would like to see the work events return.

Moosh responds:

People really like kissing animations apparently haha. And events too!

Moonkid Moonkid

Interesting story, and I really like that you can go wherever you want and see whoever you want. I have to admit, i was expecting to find an Ocarina and play the song of time to go back to dawn of the first day...

Meal or No Meal (PDG) Meal or No Meal (PDG)

It was fun. I got the million!